Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to my cooking blog

I'm an accidental cook. By 'accidental' I mean,
I have been plunged to spend my time in
the kitchen to cook food out of necessity.

But having to cook out of necessity
doesn't have to be a chore. I eventually
learned my way around the kitchen
and hold out my own.

My culinary critics are my kids
and have commented that my cooking
has improved over the years.

This blog is about my quest and adventures in finding the
balance between cooking economical yet good tasting and nutritious
food.

In the past, I've posted cooking entries along with my
personal day-to-day entries in personal blog site.
It took me this long to realize that creating
a separate blog dedicated to cooking made sense.

So I hope you enjoy and visit my future cooking blog
entries.

Come back and visit often.

-Julius

No comments:

Post a Comment